Monday, February 25, 2008

Season of LOVE!

My two little munchkins! I actually can't believe how affectionate Preston is toward Hayden! He's always going up to him and kissing him and laying his cheek on his head. And I know Hayden just loves it! Well, to update you-for Valentines Casey and I ended up going to the temple to celebrate Jessica going through (she and Casey's best friend Kip were going to be married the following Friday). It was awesome! I love the Bountiful temple. Then we went to Famous Dave's. The BBQ chicken is to die for! Casey also got me a cute pair of black high heals. I couldn't stop singing my own version of the RED high heal song. Anyway, I thought I'd share since it's the season of LOVE . . . . sigh!

3 comments:

Laura Rollins said...

I love that picture! You have 2 super cute boys!! I hope my son is as sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Isn't it amazing how little kids are with their siblings? Maybe they remember them from Heaven :)

The King's said...

They are very cute! Sometimes it is hard to believe that we are both moms now. It seems like just yesterday that we were in your basesment playing barbies ;)!!!