Thursday, March 13, 2008

Aquarium Fun

Yesterday I took Preston and Hayden to the Sandy Living Aquarium with Aunt Heather and her two boys, and my mom with Maddie and Abby! Preston was entertained the whole time! I didn't have the picture camera, but we took our camcorder for the memories. Kids under 3 are free and a year pass is only 15 dollars (a day pass is 8, so if you're going to go at least twice it's worth it). I'd even reccomend it for a date night. Preston kept saying "fishy, fishy". He just loves animals. He even pet a sting ray! Slimey, but awesome! It was a GREAT day! There should be days like that more often.

2 comments:

The King's said...

That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had more stuff like that in Idaho. There is not much to do here in the winter.

Laura Rollins said...

that sounds so fun! i'm glad you all had a great day! I miss you!