Sunday, July 4, 2010

Random Pictures

My three handsome boys.
I like big shirts and I cannot lie,
You other mothers can't deny . . .
I really don't know the rest,
and we can thank Shrek for that!


If you've got it, flaunt it!
(These are my black high heels by the way)
After one of our dates,
Casey and I stopped to pick the boys up from Peggy and Ken's.
This is how they were. My heart could literally burst.
Missionary hair. Totally slick. And righteous.
This pretty much says it all.
Preston loves to make Hayden laugh.
He also likes to make a mess while he mixes.
Especially when my back is turned.
My two little angels. Wait, what was I saying a second ago?

Peter Pan's secret identity revealed.
That or Peter Pan was actually reincarnated as my son.
We may never know . . .

Just watching t.v. on a pack of toilet paper.
What could be more natural? or comfy?
The thing I love most about Hayden being asleep
is that I can kiss him as much as I want
without being pushed away, as is often the case.
The thing I love most about Preston being asleep is
that nothing can be destroyed or climbed on,
and I finally have a minute without my shadow.
He's practically perfect at this moment.

Best Buddies. Heart Melters.

1 comment:

Ostler said...

So I'm going to DIE every time I see that pic with their "missionary" hair. I LOVE IT. That is soooo freaking cute. I love those boys. And if they would let me, they would get zillions of kisses. Well, lets be honest. Presto lets me. It's little Haynay that has the problem... NO!!!!