Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fitzgerald Family Campout

What a handsome, rugged, intelligent, stylish man.
Preston's chipmunk face.
Another silly face by Presto.

Preston didn't let anyone sit in "his chair"
Casey casually told him it was his, but he
took it very literally. It was pretty funny.
Dinner time.
Grammy collecting rocks for Hayden to throw in the stream.
I want to squish that bug with my bare finger. I have no fear.
Blue is my color isn't it?
I'm training to join the circus

Peggy, Kendra, Taylor, Carly, as well as Casey, Preston, Hayden, and I had a fun little camp out up in the canyons. It was nice to go on a camping trip and not be pregnant (like I was the first two summers). The boys were old enough to have a good time getting dirty and wet. That's what the outdoors are all about! Very fun overnighter!

2 comments:

Ostler said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Maegan, that made me and the little babe so happy to see that you have posted! Also, you have theeee cutest little boys in the whole entire world. I want to kiss their little cheeks!!!

Laura Rollins said...

I love camping! It's way fun with little kids too (though it made me so nervous having Taylor around an open fire...) It looks like you all had a great time :)