Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Hayden Baby

This picture was taken March 1st. Just wanted to share Hayden's super happy face. He laughes so stinken much. All I have to do is giggle or tickle him and he grins and sheiks! This is the best part! He's getting to be so much fun, and Preston loves him too. As I uploaded the picture he was saying "iegh-den iegh-den HI HI HI!" He'll kiss his head and try and tickle his tummy when I've got Hayden on the ground. I can tell that he likes having a brother. What better feeling for a mother than to know that her kids love each other?

2 comments:

The King's said...

What a cutie! It looks like you guys are doing well. I love to have the blogs so we can keep up on what is happening in each others lives!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I think he has your smile Maegan!