Thursday, April 24, 2008

Easter Sunday


If you'll first notice my
"laundry problem" in the upper right corner then we can move on to the two sweeties sitting in my lap. This picture was taken Easter Sunday before we went off to church, and I just have to tell you that yes, I DID make those "Spainyard" outfits as Casey calls them. After a lot of grumbling, meticulousness, and fretting I finally finished them! And I am very proud of myself. So I won't apologize for bragging. I have to admit though, that the outfits would be nothing without their handsome hosts.

2 comments:

The King's said...

Very cute! I am impressed that made them, good job! You have such cute boys!

Laura Rollins said...

way to go! that's awesome! not only do you make cute boys you can make cute outfits to put them in! lol :) talk about talented!