Friday, February 6, 2009

Bonnie & Clyde



My little partners in crime! They're starting to
work together in their naughty adventures.
Usually I'll try to catch it on camera like these
pictures of them smashing crackers everywhere.
But there was one time when Preston was taking off
his diaper to go potty, but had already gone poop.
It was a big mess, so I was trying to clean him up.
As I did this Hayden started for the deserted diaper!
I washed his hands three times then had
Casey lather him with hand sanitizer.
I was too grossed out to get a picture of that one,
but they certainly give me great stories to tell ;)

1 comment:

Ostler said...

I love your boys, and I wish I could see them every day! I think Hayden is so freaking cute- he always has his tongue out! SO FUNNY!!! And then it's like looking at a little Maegan with a boy haircut every time I look at Presto. I love it!!! Your boys are darling...Too bad Presto only "wants to talk to Erik!" That's the worst.